Neat mine video.

[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
facinating that back when they did this those rocks were moved by man or horses and mules no modern mechanical equipment. now days people almost need equipment to bring the groceries from the car to the house. thanks hunter for taking this video. did you guys get to do any gold panning in that tunnel. bound to of been some gold slipped thru the cracks and settled under the sluice.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
Not my video....that is a different channel.  If I had taken that video....I would have taken every last speck of that dirt that was in that old sluice box.   And probably quite a few 5gal buckets of that side wall dirt that accumulated on both sides.  

Even without the box...the natural rock bottom will create a sluice action anytime water and material is flowing down.   There was TONS of material coming down that chute.  Any drop off from a pointy rock or a "step pattern" and the gold drops FAST being 9X heavier than other bedrock stream materials.  

Whoever processes that material out...is in for a real treat.  

He was looking at it from an "exploration" aspect...which is awesome and all that.   I would have been much more narrow-minded once I saw that sluice that still had functioning sections with paydirt just laying in it.
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 1 user Likes TheHunterGT's post:
  • oldtimerocker52

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potato Patch Mine TheHunterGT 4 270 10-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Last Post: DOUBLE D
  Video feedback jsulateskee 7 1,297 04-26-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: oldtimerocker52
  First video & First hunt with the Tesoro Mojave jsulateskee 7 1,641 03-27-2018, 09:42 AM
Last Post: jsulateskee