Great depth in Iowa
Showing some good depth in the back yard today with the Patriot. LOL
-10 this AM , Two more inches this afternoon, maybe another three or so by Monday.
The following 2 users Like FunGus's post:
  • jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
oops forgot the pic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 4 users Like FunGus's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
That is one sad and lonely picture. LOL        Ohio looks much the same. with more coming they say.
The following 1 user Likes DOUBLE D's post:
  • oldtimerocker52
wow we got about 2 inches here in kansas but we were on the back edge of the one yall got. but hard to dig in frozen dirt.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
The following 2 users Like oldtimerocker52's post:
  • DOUBLE D, jsulateskee
We've gotten some snow here in Colorado but mostly having to deal with frozen ground. I haven't been out detecting but only once so far this year : (
Garrett AT Pro & Tesoro Mojave
The following 2 users Like jsulateskee's post:
  • DOUBLE D, oldtimerocker52
A wonderful 60+ here today.   Big Grin
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 2 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D
(01-27-2019, 11:50 PM)TheHunterGT Wrote: A wonderful 60+ here today.   Big Grin

Tuesday nite...low of -29...hope they are wrong...
Bounty hunter land ranger pro/Garrett carrot
The following 1 user Likes Dogjello's post:
  • DOUBLE D
That's brutal man.   -26 (windchill of course) was the coldest I have ever seen or felt...and it was miserable.  Never want to feel it again.

I was working security at a troubled youth facility.  About 100 yards between each of the 4 units.   Was like a walk through hell...but cold windy hell.    

I told myself that night...if a kid runs away in this weather...I am not chasing him.  Goodbye kid...been nice knowing you (not really because they were all little craps...not their faults though...bad parents).

I usually walked the entire grounds (3-4 acres) checking all the windows/doors/cars....not that night.  I sipped hot chocolate looking out the window and reading a book.

A kid did go for an escape of course...nightly occurrence.  I didn't budge....just watched.  He made it about 50 yards and turned around.  Dumbass thought a hoodie and jeans would be enough to make it the 2 mile walk into town.  50 yards....   Big Grin
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 6 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, JConis, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
I read somewhere that the T2 is able to operate in temperatures as low as -4° F. I dont think you truly love this hobby unless you are out making sure FTPs claims are true lol.
Teknetics T2+ w/ Cors Fortune
The following 4 users Like CDog25's post:
  • Dogjello, DOUBLE D, FunGus, oldtimerocker52
Good Morning          We woke to -25 and -55 windchill in Davenport IA. Most of the town is closed for business including where I work. I hope the rest of you in the upper mid west can sit back and have a cup of coffee too.     Wouldn't be to bad out if the wind wasn't blowing...[Image: smile.png]
The following 2 users Like FunGus's post:
  • Dogjello, oldtimerocker52
(01-30-2019, 11:05 AM)FunGus Wrote: Good Morning          We woke to -25 and -55 windchill in Davenport IA. Most of the town is closed for business including where I work. I hope the rest of you in the upper mid west can sit back and have a cup of coffee too.     Wouldn't be to bad out if the wind wasn't blowing...[Image: smile.png]

Only got to -19 here this A.M.,no mail delivery in Illinoise today. Actual temp. Ow.
Bounty hunter land ranger pro/Garrett carrot
The following 1 user Likes Dogjello's post:
  • oldtimerocker52

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snow in Iowa!! 12/7/2017 JConis 13 2,750 12-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Fungis
  Whats considered good depth.. sidman 2 709 11-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Last Post: AlphaC25