Any PUBG players on here?
I finally purchased my first "gaming" laptop. It's more of an entry level gaming laptop but I am looking at installing my first game. I've heard a lot about PubG, good and bad, but am currently undecided. It's definitely right up my alley as far as the types of games I enjoy. 

I'm also looking at the following...

Dying Light 
Killing Floor 2 
The Forest 

Any recommendations? 

I enjoy shooter, survival & horror.

Thanks!
Garrett AT Pro & Tesoro Mojave
I'm surmising that you are talking about Player Unkown's Battlegrounds?

First time I have heard of it myself, but my games tend to be more turn based than twitch based. Look at Team Fortress 2 for your shooter, it is free iirc. There's a lot of survival games out, I guess it depends upon what flavor you really like. Do you want just a survive the elements, or throw in zombies and the like?

There are things like Minecraft where you survive and build, but Minecraft becomes too easy before too long and you are then left with just the build.

There's How To Survive, which I own... but not being a fan of the genre I have not played it.

There is RUST. Be prepared to be trolled heavily by naked 14 year olds. No.. seriously

There is H1Z1, but that requires finding a good server to play on where there aren't a bunch of jerks.
[Image: 20170116170315-ad45a114.png][Image: 20170116164029-edefae55.gif]

[Image: rQuotes.php]
(06-14-2018, 10:13 AM)Jason Wrote: I'm surmising that you are talking about Player Unkown's Battlegrounds?

First time I have heard of it myself, but my games tend to be more turn based than twitch based.  Look at Team Fortress 2 for your shooter, it is free iirc.  There's a lot of survival games out, I guess it depends upon what flavor you really like.  Do you want  just a survive the elements, or throw in zombies and the like?  

There are things like Minecraft where you survive and build, but Minecraft becomes too easy before too long and you are then left with just the build.

There's How To Survive, which I own...  but not being a fan of the genre I have not played it.

There is RUST.  Be prepared to be trolled heavily by naked 14 year olds.  No.. seriously

There is H1Z1, but that requires finding a good server to play on where there aren't a bunch of jerks.

Correct, Player Unknown's Battleground. It looks good but I've heard there are a lot of issues with hackers? I just checked out 'How to survive' and it looks pretty good, I like it. I'm gonna have to check it out a little more when I get home from work. After watching the previews for RUST I think I see what you mean regarding the naked 14 year olds, ha ha. That's too funny. It looks fun but I think the system requirements require more than what I currently have : /  I like the survive and build with some zombies/threats thrown in to keep it challenging with some action. If you watch some videos for 'The Forest' that pretty much sums up what I like.
Garrett AT Pro & Tesoro Mojave
So are you still playing PUBG Jack?   

I get down on it lately.  

Also playing Battlefield 5 (and 4 still).....Arma 3...Madden 19...Fifa 19....and a few others.  

Got the Origan Premier pass....and like 40 games on Steam.  

Always willing to play with whoever...whatever...whenever!
[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4