Here we go...
TheHunterGT Gaming channel will be active from here on out.   I realize it is not for everybody...but it is for me. 

Enjoy!  Hope to see ya over there in the future! Be rad if you guys subscribed!

[Image: sig.jpg]
Teknetics = T2 Classic - G2+ - Patriot - Liberator 
Fisher = F75+ 
Bounty Hunter = Land Ranger Pro - Tracker 4
The following 5 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Coldnosed, Dogjello, GA_Boy, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
Cool Hunter, glad to see this take off. I know your really into it. Gaming isn't for me, but I'm sure it will be a RAD channel!!
Saving history one signal at a time with :
Fisher F70, F44 & The F-PULSE
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Teknetics Liberator
The following 1 user Likes JConis's post:
  • oldtimerocker52
(11-13-2018, 10:16 AM)JConis Wrote: Cool Hunter, glad to see this take off. I know your really into it. Gaming isn't for me, but I'm sure it will be a RAD channel!!

Thanks man I appreciate the support.  It will be a slow start...but I actually envision it surpassing my Adventures channel in a 2 year timeframe.  Got some new editing software...brand new streaming hardware.  Going to be loads of fun for me once I figure out how to use it all.  Big Grin   

The new software/hardware will be utilized for the normal channel too....so it's a win-win.  

Yeah, I realize it is not for everybody.  That's how I feel when people ask me to go fishing.   I love camping and hiking and the outdoors...so they assume I like fishing too...which is just not my thing.   Especially that ice fishing Tony does.....screw that crap LOL.
Fisher = F75+ 
The following 6 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, FunGus, GA_Boy, JConis, jsulateskee, oldtimerocker52
Hunter,  I quit school because they had recess and I don't play. Big Grin
Marvin
BTW, I'm sure it will be a success. Thumbs_up
The only thing left on my lifetime Bucket List is being abducted by Aliens.
From the Redneck dictionary-----------un·der·tak·er | \ˌən-dər-ˈtā-kər,
The last person to see you Naked.
Everyone needs a plan B

Beep, Beep [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=403264&d=1514841703]

Bounty Hunter LRP
Fisher 1265X
Fisher Gold bug II

The following 3 users Like GA_Boy's post:
  • Dogjello, oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
I clicked in and was watching, my eleven year old "He has a gaming channel!?"  New subscriber on the way he immediately started searching it up.
The above should be interpreted as a protege offering information to the group for verification, or correction. 
The following 2 users Like Coldnosed's post:
  • oldtimerocker52, TheHunterGT
Dude. This is going to be fun to watch. Throw in some games like Rust and you will get some salt too!
[Image: 20170116170315-ad45a114.png][Image: 20170116164029-edefae55.gif]

[Image: rQuotes.php]
The following 2 users Like Jason's post:
(11-14-2018, 11:38 PM)Coldnosed Wrote: I clicked in and was watching, my eleven year old "He has a gaming channel!?"  New subscriber on the way he immediately started searching it up.

I just want you to know as a parent...I consider heavy cussing a crutch of speech.   However, there may occasionally be a bad word that slips by in the live Twitch streams and YouTube videos that I upload.  It is not as safe as my Adventures channel is.

That being said...I do play with my 12-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son.  Their names are on the banner and all that.  It will NEVER be F-bomb laced rants for the sake of views....or anything vile - disgusting - racist - religious....etc.   It's just not who I am.  

But...my gaming buddy is from Chicago...and I am extremely competitive.   Not break my keyboard competitive...but a curse word has been known to escape my lips.  

(11-15-2018, 12:15 AM)Jason Wrote: Dude.  This is going to be fun to watch.  Throw in some games like Rust and you will get some salt too!

I play League of Legends which is about as toxic as can be.   I told my son I want him to start playing it with me so I have a good lane partner....but that I'm afraid that the chat area is a bit too evil for him.   He replied...."Dad...I'm 15...and I play Rust...I can handle it."
Fisher = F75+ 
The following 2 users Like TheHunterGT's post:
  • Dogjello, oldtimerocker52
LOLOL. Yeah. The Chat service on games is the primary reason I don't let my youngest daughter play online games. I don't need her talking like a sailor, or being asked for pictures all of the time.

Looking forward to all of the content man.
[Image: 20170116170315-ad45a114.png][Image: 20170116164029-edefae55.gif]

[Image: rQuotes.php]
The following 2 users Like Jason's post:
i have never tried pvp online games i have enough trouble playing against the software without having to deal with other people too. so therefore my gaming computer does not even connect to the web no need.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
The following 2 users Like oldtimerocker52's post:
  • GA_Boy, TheHunterGT
(11-15-2018, 04:17 PM)oldtimerocker52 Wrote: i have never tried pvp online games i have enough trouble playing against the software without having to deal with other people too. so therefore my gaming computer does not even connect to the web no need.

I don't know if checkers is online but I like to play against 10 year olds. Big Grin
Marvin
Everyone needs a plan B

Bounty Hunter LRP
Fisher 1265X
Fisher Gold bug II

The following 1 user Likes GA_Boy's post:
  • oldtimerocker52
if you have a windows 10 machine wild tangent games has checkers and chess i think. i might be wrong all i play on wild tangent is solitaire.
bounty hunter tracker 4 bounty hunter land ranger pro
Spider solitaire is my favorite.
Marvin
Everyone needs a plan B

Bounty Hunter LRP
Fisher 1265X
Fisher Gold bug II

The following 1 user Likes GA_Boy's post:
  • oldtimerocker52
(11-15-2018, 01:29 AM)TheHunterGT Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 11:38 PM)Coldnosed Wrote: I clicked in and was watching, my eleven year old "He has a gaming channel!?"  New subscriber on the way he immediately started searching it up.

I just want you to know as a parent...I consider heavy cussing a crutch of speech.   However, there may occasionally be a bad word that slips by in the live Twitch streams and YouTube videos that I upload.  It is not as safe as my Adventures channel is.

That being said...I do play with my 12-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son.  Their names are on the banner and all that.  It will NEVER be F-bomb laced rants for the sake of views....or anything vile - disgusting - racist - religious....etc.   It's just not who I am.  

But...my gaming buddy is from Chicago...and I am extremely competitive.   Not break my keyboard competitive...but a curse word has been known to escape my lips.  

Thanks for the heads up, shortly after he searched it up he told me "He said the S word."  Lol, nothing he hasn't heard at home, but he is the type that wouldn't say it if he stepped in it.  I have no idea where he got that from, but I'm sure if you go overboard he will click out on his own.
The above should be interpreted as a protege offering information to the group for verification, or correction. 
The following 2 users Like Coldnosed's post: