in NoCal just ordered Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP Waterproof Detector from John

Say hello and introduce yourself to the forum.
Denny

Hi and thanks for the add. Just bought a Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP Waterproof Detector w/Headphones from John and it is shipping from freezing Texas shortly. I am an old Whites Spectrum XLT user and that detector has served me very well. I have been detecting on an off for about 15 years. Denny
TheHunterGT
Site Admin

Right on Denny. Appreciate you joining the forum. Should be shipping out any day now. They got hit pretty bad for what they are used to.

Almost finished sorting out the forums and will be advertising the heck out of it soon. Looking forward to your posts!
Denny

They moved up the ship date. Coming tomorrow now.
TheHunterGT
Site Admin

Denny wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:39 pm They moved up the ship date. Coming tomorrow now.
That would be awesome!
Denny

Arrived and I got some time out back with this detector and I am very pleased with this purchase. Water is next but I need to wait for permission for now.
Tim Kernowek 59

How're you and your Simplex getting along man? Have you been able to get out and hunt recently? In UK we are still waiting to'be allowed out to play'. By the time we get to hunt the crops'll be too high! Wish I was younger, I'd be out after dark hunting my fields on my own, like I used to. Night metal detecting is the way to tune in to your metal detector. No distractions, unless you live in wild-boar country over here in U.K.