Question on the Legend (well the test units) specifically

Djsmith1959

Does any one know if all the testers received test units that were all the same or does manufactures send units out with different tweaked internal software to each tester ???? in other words are some of the test units that was sent to testers tweaked with hotter settings the reason I asked is I watched one video where the tester pointed out his was the vary first test unit so it is making my mind wander why would you number any of the test units if they are the same

to me this is a valid question

• Like 1

• Administrators

As a tester myself - sometimes companies send a single prototype unit out for a couple months...and have testers ship it to each other.  Other times they will send multiple of the same prototype unit out.  They do not send out different firmware units out at the same time.  It would cause confusion with data gathering.

• Like 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TheHunterGT said:

I only post videos to YouTube.  Here you go.  

I think this would be a great sticky up at the top so members of the forum don't have to go search for it unless I just missed it hint hint THGT LOL

I will have to go look at all the past ones if that's possible

Edited by Djsmith1959
  • Like 1

I'd start with THGT Live-Stream 101. The rest are all there. Just subscribe to John's YT channel, click on his affix, and you will be able to access his play-lists: Metal Detector Reviews, Live-Streams, Tutorials ( Ground balancing, recovery speed, notching, separation, coils for courses..........there's a whole library of good things there. Good hunting Dj 😀 

• Like 1