Tell me I'm not crazy?

muddydogz

Am I losing it or is this simplex a lot of machine for the money? Two days of ownership and I am highly impressed. In a pounded field site I bet I dug fifty targets today that should have been dug. One largie, 1831 but a handful of brass and lead bits. Park 2 wide open for the speed in the iron.

I could see this outfit costing 2-3 times more.

nice find on the largie....and for the price it sure is a good buy...I could see it still selling at the $400-$450 price range...it is as good or better than many in that range....I mainly use mine in the water, but that is really the reason I bought it

Without much argument, probably the 'Most for the money' metal detector out there in its' domain. If you don't already got one the SP24 coil is wicked, as it compliments the Simplex perfectly for minimal $ out-lay . Many people keep the SP24 coil on in preference to the standard SP28 as the areas they hunt and the iron density of old sites make the Simplex into an even more formidable package. You have spent wisely I think.

• Administrators
It is the best price to performance waterproof detector on the market in my opinion. It beats the AT Pro and Max in my opinion (that is not a knock on them). I am guessing NoktaMakro is losing money on each one, and making some of the return back on the 2 coils. Likely a "look at me" thing to get peoples attention, so when the next big detector from them arrives, people will line up to buy it (as long as reasonable price point is met).

spacer.png