Welcome

Jeff Conis

Hello and welcome! My name is Jeff and I am from Pilot Mound Iowa. I'm mainly a Fisher guy and I would be happy to help any way I can. If I can't my friend THGT certainly can I'm sure as I've been one of his admins for a few years now.. Enjoy the Fourms!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Jeff, I'm pleased to see you are here. I've followed some of your correspondences on Johns Live-Streams, and seen you on a hunt with him, however the time differences between U.K and U.S made joining the live-streams non viable as I would be contributing too sporadically. I'm ever so pleased that John allowed me to join this forum. I am also a Fisher guy having bought an'75 over 6 years ago and never considered moving it on. I really rate it, especially now that the time served has allowed me to 'bond' with it. I also use a G2+. I hope that Fisher come up with new MD's soon. I'm keen to try a 21st C continuous/simultaneous multi freq' MD, but have no reasons to want to take the ML Nox route. Just not my cuppa T....Patience is the word I think. ATB, Tim.