Greetings

ColdNosed

Hey all. I'm still pretty new at this. I enjoy just tuning everything out and listening, it has been therapeutic in a lot of ways. I like the fact I can pick up the detector and head out, no need to get to a "good stopping point" or having things laying around half finished. I'm in Utah so I'm a bit geographically challenged compared to the east coast folks, but my expectations are easily managed. I mostly use a Liberator, but have the option to use a digitek or Tracker IV if I'm in the mood. My Tekpoint made life a lot easier and plugs smaller. Maybe you recognize the Hunters early influence? LOL Thanks for having me.

Bryan

• Administrators
What is up ColdNosed! Happy to see you here my man, thanks for registering and posting. I agree with Scott, Utah has some very beautiful spots. Did some off-roading there and had to get out and take a break due to the scenery more than once.

spacer.png

Greetings from me in the U.K Bryan. I think you have chosen wisely with your Detector and PP. John will steer you in the correct directions. Get to know your detector thoroughly, bear with it and you will prosper more rapidly than a 'chop-change' ethos can afford you. First Texas makes quality kit. I hope to hear more from you as and when. ATB and Good Hunting!