a little addition for the simplex

ScoTTT2

20210429-182045.jpg

New sp22 coil and carbon fiber lower shaft for the water machine ... hoping this will do the trick in the lakes and rivers near me ... sure is noticeable as far as ergonomics is concerned ... loading the 2.77 service pack later tonight.

bought from the HunterGT ... with some fast and friendly service ... covered by the clad I collected this month

v2.77 loaded .. with just a quick walk around the yard, it is a noticeable difference .. I might end up liking this machine after all... have some waders and gloves ordered .. and when they come in I will be hitting me some lake.. 1st on the list .. a spot where Glenn Curtiss did his trials with his sea planes back in the day. There is also a big dock there, that is being removed, where the steamboats would dock. This is mostly gravel bottom, so things shouldn't have sunk to far.

*one note - it took a bit to get this download installed on the machine .. I started at the nokta macro site .. then went through 3 different videos with no luck .. then I found the HunterGT video and maybe it scared the computer but everything went just like it should have

You are now the owner of a Simplex with 'fire' in its 'belly' Scott. Simplex and v2.77 is a proper 'wand'. As I've mentioned previously, if you've owned a T2 decided to try a Simplex 277 v, it will be just the ticket. My brothers Simplex on 2.78 was like a 400cc dirt bike with a restricted carburetor . He swopped back to to 2.77 and now it revs sharp and clean as a whistle, and goes like #### off a shovel. Happy Hunting Scott, and if ever you get the opportunity to try a SP24 coil, I think that you will be pleasently surprised. SP24 and v2.77 harmonise very adequately indeed....but that is another story, as 'they' say.