Hello from Holland

SkiRon

Hi all, my name is Ron, discovered this website by looking at some youtube vids concerning teknetics, i recently bought a liberator as a starter, i think a good choice, i live in Haarlem, Holland, we have some medieval castles around here so who knows i might score some decent coins/relics around here..... for the rest the hunterGT has helped me a lot on tips an trics so far. Keep it up!!

• Administrators
Hi Ron! Welcome to the forum - appreciate you joining. Liberator is a great machine - same as the Land Ranger Pro which is tried and proven over here in the states. If there is treasure around those castles, you will surely find it. Good luck - looking forward to your future posts!

spacer.png

Hi Ron, nice to have you on the forum. Your Liberator wll definitely find you some great coins and artefacts, First Texas Teknetics MD's are proven winners. I own a G2+ from Teknetics; it is a good machine for site work. I hope that you enjoy being on this forum, John is a good man who is direct and honest, so you will always get straightforward advice and politeness here. ATB, Tim.

Thanks all for the nice replies, as soon as the weather here starts to improve i will go on some nice hunts, any interesting stuff i will post here for sure..... so far i was only able to do some testing, to cold en to windy the whole of april, lets see what may brings us.

Love my Liberator. As I'm learning this Patriot I find myself missing V-break and Disk 4. I like to hear everything, but I would set my v-break up to like 25 so I could ignore the low end foil. Hunting coins most times. Welcome.

Yep, 'V' break is one excellent innovation. i'd not encountered it until I'd settled on buying my G2+ a few years back, but man, was I ever glad that I'd decided on that machine. It's so cool to be able to run zero discrimination ( 'un-throttled' ), and simply set the volume break to whatever I decide is optimal for the location. Best of Cornish luck to you, I hope that you synch with your Patriot as soon as, and pull up some good old coins. ATB.