May be turning around

ScoTTT2

After a great April metal detecting .. May has been a bust ..no silver, no rings and very little clad, or time out hunting for that matter .. until today .. I was actually going to this soccer park to see if I could do some respectable clad digging for an hour or so, but the fields were way to wet still .. so I hit a little strip of trees along one of the roads that make up the park's boarder .. running the T2 in disc mode with the stock coil ..70/0/3tone .. first high tone a 10 inch can .. second high tone 2 wheaties and a'44 merc .. a bit of clad (this wet field does a number on the clad and copper) and another wheatie .. then a '38s merc .. I was thinking to myself of HunterGT's video and if I only had a ctx3030 .. a big junker ring .. 5 more wheaties .. a lucky charm token .. a brass tag which says daddy on one side, 1987 on the other .. then a 1912 barber dime .. all in one pass down and one pass back .. guessing I'll be putting that 3030 off for a bit.

20210516-200614.jpg

Thanks John .. I found five seated dimes before I found a barber .. 2 V nickels and a shield nickel before I found a buffalo .. and a two center before an IHP .. this year so far has been void of any nickels but jeffersons