short hunt

ScoTTT2

the rain stopped for now but left a muddy mess of the hunting grounds ..

couple more V Nickels .. 1902, 1893 .. a couple more wheaties .. 1921 and a no date .. and a bit of clad

20210529-214924.jpg

Well done Scott. good to see you've braved the snotty soil. Take care my friend.... Gutted about our John being ill :cry: . He's taken on a huge work-load in order to give his two children the best life and future that he possibly can. He is not a well man, so hats off to him for his big love and resolve....I did some years as a single parent when my former wife had to 'go party'; you simply have to be strong for those in your care, even though you 'die' inside for a while: easier said in retrospect. Last December I walked our Samantha 'down the aisle', her sister Alice was her Bridesmaid. All the pain of the bad-times was something but the past and done. It was well worth every tear. My Father of the Brides' speech caused a head or two to drop. The other fourteen of us held ours high and happy :D Well chosen words, softly spoken. My son Andrew stii lives with me; we laugh a lot. I learned much; we all did....Better days usually come to those that God and Karma bless. :)

I too raised my son as a single father .. while his mother was looking for something else .. before we went our own ways, I was intent on trying to give her and my son everything money could provide .. thinking that it was my role in the family .. after I found out she had been with another .. my view on life changed .. money no longer was the driving force .. and being happy above all else, took its place ..I placed my focus solely on my son and allowed my life's path to lead me to where ever it was going to .. this took a tremendous burden from my shoulders .. and since that day, everything and anything I've needed has somehow been provided for me in a timely manner .. God provides and karma takes a tremendous role in my life .. and all I have to do is allow it to be .. my son is now grown and a father of his own and I am proud of the man he has become.

a karma story related to this: the day I found out my wife was cheating was valentines day .. if I knew who she was seeing I would have killed him, I was in that kind of rage .. in fact I saw him that day, but I didn't know it was him .. I'm glad it happen like that .. I left everything I owned (house and belongings) and moved into an apartment a few blocks away .. as soon as I moved in she dropped off my son and never saw him again for a few years, intent to place her focus on this new guy .. and he was really a bum .. he moved in with her, into my house and within a few months they lost the house to repo .. I moved with my son to the town I grew up in and lived close to the lake .. my son was 2 years old at this time .. his mother and new found bum then moved into a subsidized apartment ( the projects ) so she wouldn't have to work .. a couple years later, I took a second job on the weekends, which forced her to see her son on those weekends .. shortly after this her bum of a boyfriend contracted a disease which caused him to blow up from 165 to over 400 pounds in a few short months and die .. which took everything she wanted from life away from her .. the next ten years she spent taking me to court, at least once a year, sometimes twice .. trying to get custody of our son, she never succeeded .. she wanted custody so she could get child support, it had nothing to do with the boy .. the third time she summons me to court I filed for child support, which was granted .. but you can't get blood from a stone and she quickly became thousands of dollars in the rears .. I never forced the issue, but for the next ten years or so the child protective services made her life hell.

Fast forward to today .. I have found the woman I was meant to be with, who just happens to be a gorgeous Seneca Princess, own a nice Cape Cod in the rolling hills of southern NY, have my health and piece of mind and wake up happy everyday .. on the other hand she still hasn't found what she wanted in life, is scornful of that fact and is heavily medicated, as lupus slowly eats away at her body .. I feel bad for her, but it is karma.

Aye; no-one said 'it' 'd be easy I guess. Too much alcohol ruins. In goes the pop, out come the demons. Most times, people in general seem too ready to level the finger of blame at males when relationships disintegrate. To those people I say, " Have you ever spent an extended period of your life, under the same roof, with an adult female that has an alcohol reliance, twinned with amphetamine use?" ..."No?"............ :roll: Nightmare/Daymare going no-where...I thank God for those that call me Dad, Pappy, Son, Brother, Timmy, and 'Bro' with friendship or love in their hearts and minds. :D The 'Bad thing' ? I seldom give much thought to hopeless, bad things, preferring instead to embrace good, happy, life-inspiring people.....A good friend once advised me to, "Never 'intensely dislike' your 'ex' more than you love your kids Timmy boy., and do not say bad things about that person to your kids. It's unfair to them". :D Sound advice 'twas, for me. Those words helped us all an awful lot... Any-road-up... Long live love! ..As to the bad/ cruel people? .."No-one dodges the 'bus' when Karma comes a' callin'."