Nokta Makro Goldfinder 2000 latest news .

The first You Tube 'un-boxing/introduction' of the new Nokta Makro Goldfinder 2000 is out ( South Africa ). As much use as teats on a Wild Boar Hog compared to Johns' Reviews, however, it's out. C'mon John..."Get well soon".....in your own good time my friend, in your own good and ready time. Your reviews and tests are the ones I always take good heed of, because they determine as to whether or not I give of my money, and by the Holy Mary you know how patient/careful I am..... Enjoy some 'kick back', the MD's'll still be there, just like the finds....It's the Nokta Makro Continuous/ Simultaneous Multi-Frequency that'll rock the roost . ;) i 'ope.

• Administrators

Dilek told me to send her an email with my request - I did so about a week back for the shovel - sand scoop - Multi-Kruzer - GF2000

We shall see...

I'm off to watch that video right now lol

spacer.png

Good one John. I hope that Dilek gets that list packaged up and at your door as soon as. Great to hear from you my friend. The GF 2000 video is a proper wind up for the South Africans due to intensely strict laws regarding gold hunting there! Bit like advertising a pair of the latest combination of horse- racing specific binoculars and inter-coms to a blind mute.

• Administrators

Just received the GF2000...Impact Pro Pack...Shovel...Sand Scoop...Leg Holster for pinpointer...Midi and Mini Hoards.

Reviews for all coming up. I will likely just be doing reviews through the summer as I get my health back in order - then resume the live streams and metal detecting in the Fall/Winter when most are indoors and YouTubing for their fix.

spacer.png

Cheers John! A top review as per. I agree with all your observations regarding ease of use, durability and performance. This gold hunter is a wonderful confidence enhancer, in that excellent results can be enjoyed without the need for vast experience, making this package superb for simply'getting about things in quick order'. It brings back vague memories of the Lobo Super Traq, only vastly more up to date. That old Tesoro is older than Gods' dog now. For me, I prefer the GK, only inasmuch as it definitely can be set uo to find choice, tiny, low/mid conductors on ancient Brit sites, plus it is 100% waterproof ( essential over here). As I mentioned, you are a fighter and a mans man. Most lesser beings would lack the fire-in-the-belly that you possess, and no-way even remotely consider doing a metal detector review. But please just rest up as much as is possible. Live heroes are best. My eyes are 'hanging out' John, I've been up since 6.15am, and it's just gone 11pm, but that's cool because your reviews are best enjoyed at 'Any O'Clock!' Goodnight my friend.

• Administrators

Thanks Tim. Seems to be a winner for sure. I was a bit skeptical it would pass the iron test as easily as the Gold Kruzer - but they did it. I always thought the GK was a "tad" overcomlicated for what it needed to be - but then again they did tout it as a jewelry hunter as well. This seems to match the Gold Monster 1000 ease-of-use and a prospecting only focus....name and all. I cannot imagine Minelab was happy to see the name being similar and being a turn on and go type.

I get rain maybe once a year here - so no need for waterproofing personally - rainproof is plenty for my usage scenarios. I would for sure want the GK if in UK hunting small gold coins or jewelry. Your beaches likely have gold coins here and there I would guess. Being able to ground balance the GK manually would make the difference there. I am skeptical this GF2000 autobalances to salt (0). Guessing it auto tracks from 40 to 99 range for the ground phase adjustment.

I feel good enough for a review video here and there. It is just sitting in my chair filming basically - then quickly to the garage for the tests. Going detecting in 110F heat is a hell no - and the weekly live streams can be stressful so those have to go as well. I usually get sweaty hands and nervous before each live stream - so none of that unfortunately - lest it trigger a larger event live on camera LOL.

spacer.png

I'm just glad that you are out of hospital and functioning a whole lot better than you were after your scare John. I'm a firm believer of doing what's best for me in relation to my family. Why do something that might compromise them, in whatever dimension that may be, is my adage. It's great for your family members, friends and followers to enjoy your sterling efforts on YT/FB etc, but if either or both of those respective media outlets cause you negative personal dilemma/s, then common-sense dictates that they be 'given the swerve'. Just do what is good for you John, if you feel like a doing review or whatever, then that's fantastic, if not it's still fantastic because you, your beloved family and true friends all think so, because we know you to be stress-free and relaxed and happily functional.! We ALL of us know that you are a 100%'er, we none of us need further proof of that my friend. So all's cool 'indoors'... " Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the Mid-Day sun", and that's good for them I guess ;) :D (i couldn't resist that one :lol: ).... no wonder they once ruled huge areas, they turned up at 12 Noon;prompt, while everyone with any sense was taking shade and a chill, not Earl Grey tea with withered, 'dog-eared' cucumber sandwiches; ..Don'tcha Know! ......Anyroadup, I feel sure that Minelab will not be sending Dilek a Xmas card this time around. Nokta Makro have probably not endeared themselves with their 'angle of approach', in regard to certain specific statements and advertising jargon. Great! Good for her and Nokta Makro, and their customers. A bit a sniping keeps the troops alert and focused, Especially "Great", in respect of the confidence that they surely must have in the Cont/Simult' Multi Frequ MD. After their 'sniping' it'd better be damned good.