A big 'Shout-out' to THGT-KORUS & Beyond.

Hi John :) Just a quick shout-out to you, to let you know that we are thinking of you, hoping that you are improving health-wise, and coping well in general. A well desrved extended rest from some of lifes' hassles and grind usually helps. So here's wishing you and those you love well. Praying for you John. Take it as easy as poss, and enjoy the love of your family. God Bless you big Man. King Of Reviews United States & Beyond! ;)

• Administrators
Thanks Tim. Doctors have ruled out panic attacks - but think I have a blocked vena cava or portal vein near my liver. So likely a surgery coming up which is rather deflating news mentally. I am hanging in there and taking it easy. Should have the Impact review up in a couple days.

spacer.png

Thanks for up-dating us John. Hopefully, if surgery is involved, your surgeon and team can perform 'key-hole' as soon as possible and resolve the issue. These days surgery procedures are so uch more advanced, and far less intrusive than they once were, however, the thought of going into hospital for an op is always a twatter, especially if it means staying in for a few days and nights, but the positives of such a venture far out-weigh the negatives in the bigger picture in my opinion. Easier said, I realise that totally, but true non-theless. 'They' will rectify that which is causing you pain and angst, and your loved ones unpleasant concern, whist giving you a thorough check-over again, so that when you go home your min'ds can rest easier. You will have great love and after-care from the close company of your family, which is hugely positive on a massive scale .

You will be in the familiar confines of your 'castle', and the feelings of security and up-lifting of spirits that only a cool home-life can afford you and your children. Your pets will be there, waiting, wagging, and loyal. Your work-place is at your home, so no stress about travel, or selfish 'jobs-worth' bosses that really don't give a #### pressuring you. Both your children are of ages that don't require they be 're-located' due to neccesity from their respective ages, as might be the case if they were babies, toddlers, or under 12 years of age infants; so no pressure there John, Both your children adore their Dad, and both of them are self-reliant enough to be of huge help to you and themselves ( well parented adolescent children thrive by being put in a home situation of greater responsibiliy), so yet another huge positive.

You have no un-pleasant or un-trustworthy people under your roof, so yet another massive positive. ;) It may be a hot old summer where you're at, but a cool shower and a few good size fans, and through- ventilation will sort that. It could be a cold, vile, winter to have to endure alone post op, but it's not; another massive positive..... Most of all, you will be just fine John. You have been in the wars again my friend, and now is the time for a healing. I hope you hold fast to all the great positives that I've mentioned, and FTW and its all it's negatives...Chillax as much as you are able to please, and go steady. Really looking forward to a proper review of the Impact John!.... All my best, keep safe, take care :)

• Administrators
Thanks for the uplifting words Tim. Trying to keep my spirits up for the kids and myself both. They have some new technology for clot removal - so I am hopeful they can just go in and vacuum them out instead of using the electrically charged wire that wiggles and breaks them up. Breaking them up is good and all - but leaves the chance of a small clot breaking free and travelling to my lungs - which is what is likely causing these ER visits. Been ok for the last few weeks thankfully.

spacer.png

Try to keep your positive head on John. Think about the positives that surround you, and all will be a lot better. Once you are through this those positives will be there better than before, if that is possible. They'll vauum the clots John I feel sure. Thank goodness for modern science and living in a Tier One Country eh? Yet more positives! It's great to hear that you have been free of any scarey moments for a few weeks too. All the best my friend.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Went to the heart doctor yesterday and said all looks good. The stent in my Vena-Cava looks ok. Have to wear a monitor the 12th to 19th as a precaution - and also have to get a $300 FitBit watch to monitor as well (it has EKG capabilites) - also have another stress test (which I loathe).

Hoping to be back in action come September - hopefully with no surgeries needed.

spacer.png

Seems to be some good news John .. now eat your spinach .. and a fitbit watch is a whole lot better than an ankle monitor .. still I was hoping they would have told you, this is now fixed and we know we got it right .. hopefully they did.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for keeping us posted John. Obviously things could be better, however, they could be otherwise as you will know. I'm still praying for you my friend, you are in my thoughts when I get time to pause for them!... Our 'Old Man' is selling up his big property in rural Cornwall and moving down to Cambridge to a smaller bungalow very close to my eldest sis. The Old Man is 91, tough as an old-school Cornish 'tough thing', but is happy to down-size and to 'adapt'.... " F...'in' grass on my lawns is snappin' at my f....'in arse, it's gettin' so long these days"...yada yada comments...time for himself to 'adapt' for sure, before the old B buys a dozen nanny goats, a three-legged stool and trys to hire a 'comely milk-maid' to milk them! The Old Man is enough to send a Saints anxiety levels to another place and dimension! Best of luck with yours John....Take good care, stay safe, and " see you on the next video!"