Family first, and a cool find.

Tim Kernowek 59

Huge apologies for not taking part on the forum for a while. Our 'Old Man's 'needs must'. Der Fuhrer ist leaving 'Sein Bunker', and is moving down to England to, " See wosson on over the Tamar River ( English/Cornish border-line). At the tender, (yeh right), age of 91, so it's, " All hands to the pumps", for my eldest sis and myself. Once the move is complete I will take a more active part on here again....This weekend gone I took time out for a much neede swing, on my own, on my main Swingdom. Several of G3 coppers, one G3 rubbed out silver, a Roman sandal hob-nail, and my first ever Roman Dupondious!..Dah Dah!... The dupondious is a half $ size bronze, and about 1/8" thick; chunky, crude, and 'ugly' as coins go. The Emps head is barely discernible, but the 'God' of who-ever on the revese can be better seen. Over-all it 'wasn't the best'. I gave it, plus the rest to the farmer. It was just good to have some 'time-out'. Hopefully I may find a 'keeper' dupondious some time after my gift to said farmer....Laters all.

• Administrators

No worries - I have been absent a bit myself but plan on being more active everywhere coming up. I am hopefully going to skip surgery after wearing a heart monitor for a week with no negative results other than the irritation rash it gave me from the sticky pads.

Take care of the old man and keep him safe. Good stuff on gifting the find - credit to the hobby!

spacer.png